Help! . . . so far, yet so near…
Sudden Car Crash?? Don’t Panic!
Call Up Instant Help – LADIPO.COM CASH-AID REPAIR (LADIPO-CAR)
Subscribe to LADIPO-CAR and access bail-out funding of N30,000 instantly. This is to be utilized as first-aid repair for sudden in-between external damages to your motor vehicle.
|Terms and Conditions Apply:|
|1. Subscribe to service online at www.ladipo.com/car for only N2,500 per period
2. Current external pictures of your motor vehicle to be submitted along with application for subscription
3a. Health Status: You must tell Us about any condition that may affect Your ability to drive safely and show where available, a Doctor’s report that affects your driving.
3b. Submit application with a scanned copy of your Driver’s License
4a. Repair funds are strictly applicable for Emergency motor vehicle-exterior damages of the motor vehicle details supplied at subscription ONLY. No other costs are covered. No death or injury to anyone including subscriber or anyone while they are working with or for the driver of the Motor Vehicle are included in the liability.
4a. Repair funding is advised to be the needed autoparts and professional engineer labour cost required rather than cash
5. Repair funds are accessible at the Accident Spot, upon your Call for Help. However, the following conditions must be met:
a) Subscription must be at least 12 working days old.
b) Show of evidence of regular use of accidented motor vehicle within the previous 15days will be required
c) Show proof or evidence that the one driving at the time of the accident (other than the subscriber) has at least One year driving experience along with his/her Driver’s License.
6. One Subscription entitles you to One Repair funding ONLY
7. To be eligible for repair claims, Call for Help must include first hand picture(s) and/or videos at crash scene with at least one human-witness represented.
8. Total repair value of N30,000 is provided instantly between 30mins to 3 hours of request (depending on location and logistics) with offer of instant renewal of subscription deductible from funds provided. The provision MUST be as much as possible at the scene of incident. Third party liability is excluded from LADIPO-CAR repair provisions.
9. Regardless of long or short cost requirements of the damage, the total funding is fixed at N30,000 only.
10. One subscription is valid for a max of 12calendar months only from date of subscription. Subscriptions expire if unutilized within the same period.
11. The option to use LADIPO-CAR engineers is acceptable however all expenses must be co-monitored and jointly approved by motor vehicle owner/service subscriber and LADIPO-CAR rep.
12. Before repair work commences, you will be required to fill a consent form and sign time-line agreements
13. Provision of higher bail-out funds available on special request conditions.
14. There is no re-fund of subscription fees once paid. Cancellation does not attract a re-fund.
15. Renewal of subscription after a request has been funded can be instant and deductible from funds provided at the point of funding. Ultimately, the time and choice of renewal is left to the subscriber.
16. Request for repair costs must be within a maximum of 1 (one) hour after the accident after which the request is inaccessible as the actual circumstances for proof and evidence of accident will be difficult to establish.
17. Geographic boundary. Requests to fund repairs can only be accessed with the geographical boundaries of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
18. Request for funding will be through a phonecall on your registered phone number with us. Where unavailable, please use the email registered with us.
19. Variation of Terms: LADIPO CAR is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by subscribing to this service you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
20. LADIPO CAR is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
21. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the federal courts located in any part of the country for the resolution of any disputes.
Subscribe to LADIPO-CAR and access bail-out funding of N30,000 instantly!
By completing the form below, you agree with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.